Quick Business Setup
- When you first time launch Estimation app. It will ask you for quick business setup.
- This setup includes like your business name and address of your business.
- Once you setup these details, app can reuse in every estimate that will be prepared by app.
- This navigation menu will provide options to navigate to different screens of the app.
- There are three main screen in the app Estimations, Products and Settings.
- Estimations screen will have list of estimations that you have prepared.
- Products screen will have list of products that you are selling.
- Settings screen will allow you to update the information like business name, address and tax information.
- Estimation list screen will have all the estimations that you have preapred.
- In estimation list for each estimation item you will have estimation date, total price.
- To search estimation you have to tap on search icon from top menu.
- To edit estimation you have to click on three dot menu from estimation item.
- Estimation detail screen allow you to add/edit products in the estimate.
- TAX:You can configure the tax type like GST, Flat tax or no tax.
- Other Charges:You can also add other charges like delivery charges, loading charges
- Note:If you want to write some special note you can write in text box just above total.
- Total:At the end you will see final total amount for the estimation.
- In preview screen you can see full preview of estimation.
- Business Detail: You will see your business name and address detail at top along with date.
- The table will show you each estimation line item, quantity, rate of the item.
- Terms and conditions will be loaded if you have added it in settings screen.
- Finally you will have complete details for the estimation charges like GST, Delivery charges and total.
Send Estimation PDF
- Share button in preview screen will allow you to share estimation.
- It will ask for three options: PDF, CSV and Simple Text. Pick the PDF option
- Select the app through which you want to share estimation PDF.
- Enter the contact detail and send the estimation PDF.
- If you have multiple products to sell you can use this screen to create product catalogue.
- You can set product rate which is generally you used. You can also edit product rate while adding in estimation
- Product master allow you to add product name, rate, quantity unit and product is taxable or not.
- If you have multple products you can also search throught it and edit.
- Business Detail:Business detail section you can set your business name and address of your business. This can be reused in every estimation.
- Currency:Set the default currency for your estimation. When you create a new estimation by default this currency will be picked.
- Language:You can change the language of the application. App allow three languages English, Hindi and Gujrati. We ware working to add more langauges.
- TAX:You can set default tax optione like tax type GST, VAT or None. Also your tax calculation on total or per item
Get the Estimation app
See what other have to say